Monday, March 26, 2007

weeeiirrrdddd sheeeeeeetttt maaannnnn~

halo boys and girls...

miss fatin tagged me, and i have to list down 6 weird things about me...so here goes...

Enam Perkara Pelik Mengenai Sunny!!

1- I generalize a lot. Most of times, I don't really bother much about the categorization...for example...people can have this coffee that coffee, this tea that tea...heck...they all coffee or tea to me...I think its lebey la all the types or whatever (and this relates to point number 2)...and vegetables...all of the same colour are the same (and i used to work in a salad bar..wtfbbq)...

2- My tastebuds are replication of my generalization nature. ie, they dont really work. I can't tell if the food tastes good or not...to me there are 3 categories...VERY BAD...VERY GOOD...and everything else falls in between...so...most of the time i am happy with whatever presented to me...

e.g...pizza...well, throw me any pizza, they all are ok and taste good...sometimes my friends say the food (e.g. nasi lemak) at restaurant X is good, Y is bad...blabla...but they all taste the same ok maa...so, i'm not too awed when i hear some place have really good food...coz it all tastes good to me (very rare to find very bad or very good)...ambience and company is what matters =)

3- I play Pro Evolution Soccer's (the football game on my laptop) managerial mode from year 2006 - 2028 (and counting).To those who understand the nature of the game, you might go "WTFBBQ"...but here's to those who dont...

managerial mode requires you to play a team in a full season...which is about 40 to 50 games all together per season...then do negotiations/buy-sell players, and move to the next year...and so on and so on...

now, a game is approx 20 minutes...i have played (since last year) 22 seasons (season 2006 - season 2028 currently)...22 x 45 is how many games...and to think ive lasted 22 years using only 1 team (MAN UTD ROCKS!)...and not get bored...hehehe...i dont know many players who play the way i do...

4- I love to page myself at shopping centres in malaysia. you know, those paging calls that go like "paging for mr xxx, paging for mr xxx, please come to the info counter blablabla"

its a fav past-time of mine when i hang out with friends back in the school days...we all would go to the info counter, and with full composure, i would ask for the info ppl to page my name...and then pretend to wait...then lose patience...and say thanks and chow...

its super fun ok...and its a good practice to help maintain composure in any situation...and i guess thats where i practice my bluffing skills (those who know me knows bluffing is my talent) =P

5- I love to give anologies..but azan says the weird shit is that I love to give statistical anologies...or i love to explain things in a statistical perspective...

like, a situation can be a statistical model...which has a distribution...with parameters...and behavior is defined by the distribution....for example...my sleep time is a normally distributed random variable, with mean 12 midnight and standard deviation 1 hour...

i dont know why...maybe i am just practising what i learn...maybe i am a stats freak (but i suck in stats alrite)...ah well...azan sez its weird, hence, this is on my list...

6 - cik gg sez i drink vigorously...err...i only realized it today...as i was voice-chatting online...and tried to quietly drink something...then she said "minum ekk??" ... then she explained that she had always noticed that i drink rather vigorously, much like what im drinking is not liquid, but solid...then i tried drinking slowly...but still the sound...

she said i make very loud sound when the drink goes down my esophagus...like 'kruk krak'...or something like that...ah welll...she sez its weird...at least i dont touch my food to my chin before putting them into my mouth (robert from everybody loves raymond)...


ahhh...so i guess those are the 6 weird things about me...i have no idea if they really are weird...but...what the heck =P

I tag: Zek, Gedik Queens, Faisal, Dirah....and Azan (this is better than answering helicopter questions yo!)...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for the heck of it, I'll put more effort in remembering your statistical analogies so there is proof! Haha!

BTW, better helicopter question or hairdresser question? Bwahahaha!

fATin Ali said...

thanks for participating.. hehehe.. it's that all..?? hhahaaha

Sunny MST said...

yea azan..proof is important...

and fatin...i dont really know if those are all the weird things...i guess to me, im normal =P

Anonymous said...

ok now i'm asking u again sunny. was the nasi lemak we cooked u really sedap? *raising eyebrows* hahahaha

and that no 4 is totally...i dunno. poyo gile? come on sunny! u actually did that? tah ape2 k! hahahahah

Sunny MST said...

oh...sedap la...sbb dia rasa nasi lemak...kalau rasa nasi lemak dah, what more can i ask for,kan? =D

and num 4...ye ar...best ar...x poyo pun...in fact it was cool ok =P lepas skolah, lepak2...what can an innocent skool kid do? =)

Anonymous said...

haha sunny psycho!you have all the time in the world to page yourself at a shopping mall.that so called bluffing talent of yours---->menyusahkan orang je @psycho kesian akak info counter.haha