Sunday, March 25, 2007

pick-up lines? oh puh-leez...

yo wassap wassap?

who needs clever, witty, pick up lines ... when u can do this:





the message reads:

"Asian Indian attractive lady friend wanted. I am polite, friendly, and $ money supportive $. I wan eazy no problem secret casual friendship, only when u are free.
eazy transport"


yeaa, me and azan saw that poster after we watched bra boys at macquarie centre a few days ago, and was on our way back to my place...totally random dude...it's like any normal 'room for rent' notices posted on the lamp post at the side of the street...

i went like..."what the..."

anyway...girls, *wink2*, go for it lah =P (you know you want to)

hehehe...


oh ya, fatin tagged me again...and this time its 6 weird things about me...hehehe...coming soon =)

1 comment:

Duchess Doro said...

SECRET casual friendship?????

ROTFL..hahahhaha