Wednesday, March 14, 2007

staying strong...

i'm feeling kinda down rite now...

i look around me...and i think back on my life in sydney for the past 3 years...i can't help but feel sad...all of this might be all over soon...possibly much sooner than anyone might expect...

when i walked along the streets of sydney cbd a few days ago...this was exactly what i felt...those streets that i have walked down so many times now...they are witness to my life here in sydney...the friends i met...the good times i've had...and not to forget, the sorrow moments in life i've experienced...

to think that what will happen to me next, whether i have to say goodbye rather prematurely or not, is just a simple yes/no verdict away, i really find it difficult to handle that kind of pressure...i simply dont know how i am to cope with the unfavourable outcome...how my feet would dare step back into my own house...how my eyes would dare look at the sad faces of those who love me...

there is only so much pressure that a person can handle...and is it not normal that once in awhile, the pressure mounts to a point that one simply cracks?

i try to be strong...but i don't pretend i'm not weak...some moments, moments like these, i just can't keep being strong for myself...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo my nigga,

You must be going through a lot at the moment. But rest assured, you are not alone. You have your homeboys right next to you. One.

Azan

Sunny MST said...

yo..

thanks a lot...you guys have been very kind...appreciate it..

cheers