Monday, October 22, 2007

Raya-raya and MFest AGM

So i'm back home after another weekend in the city...this time not as long as the past few weeks...but was a good weekend nonetheless...

finished an online test on saturday by noon, left home to newtown to pick up my some stuff at the dry cleaners, had a nice day (refer to previous post)...went to Barker's for the GQs open houses...it was all good...i missed a couple other open houses though...MSA, NAOMIs, UMNO...really sorry galv n co...wat to do...

anyway, in short, raya this year had been spectacular. all the open houses (6 attended in total...5 unfortunately missed...gahhhh~)...all the great food...the wonderful bunch of people whom i enjoyed it all with...

i wont say its the best coz really, how do we measure that? what i could confidently say is...i was really really happy...and its good that such happiness in celebrating raya has not deserted me after all these years.

thank you very much to the gracious hosts of the open houses ive been to in the past few weeks...you've all made my raya memorable...and to those who kindly invited me, thanks for the invitation, im really sorry i couldnt make it...

so...now to the next bit of this post...MFEST AGM

sunday 21st october was mfest agm...it was yet another closing to another chapter of my life story overseas...after 4 years being in mfest...its now officially over for me now...

to recap...i remember days during my first year when i was in d sketch team, and was also one of the MCs for the day...went on to be the entertainment EP during my 2nd year...became marketing EP and joined some performances during my 3rd year...and this year, i was d secretary and also part of the performing team...

ive seen the ups and downs of mfest, felt the emotions straight to the bone...from the ones cheered as the best in history...to possibly the worst mfest day...perhaps the magnitude of my twists and turns in this roller coaster ride was amplified even more with the amount of heart poured into it...yes...a lot...

its been one of my many great memories of being here in australia...it is also fair to say that mfest provided me with one of the best education uni could never provide...

i owe my involvement all these years to the comrades who were part of the whole ride like Zek, Faisal, Jenny, Edward, JX, Alan, Azan, and many more...and ive never forgotten the seniors who helped me became part of it all, and kept me going with their continuous support...especially my bro Wei who inspired me so much and was always there for me...thank you all very much...and i'm sorry if i've fallen short of your expectations - do know that i've done my best.

to the mfest comm of 08...i hope you carry the responsibilities with much heart n pride...do your best, so that it wont end up being a waste of your time, for you only get out what you put in...and in d end...remember to have fun =)

2 comments:

muhammad ibnu hamid said...

On behalf of UMNO,

You're welcome! We were more than happy to see all of you during the open house!

muhammad ibnu hamid said...

OOps sorry! I thought you wrote you attended UMNO's open house. Hahahhaa!

Takpe next time ade rezeki, you can come again hahahha!