Monday, September 17, 2007

ALL IN ~!

haha! those who know the story, you can guess already...but for those who dont...

i have been hired as the MANAGER OF MANCHESTER UNITED in one of simulated english premier leagues in the realm of online football manager~!

i am living my dream...although in a dream world....but...heh...how many out there could live such wild fantasies even in their dreams?? =D and now..the only logical next step is to win the league...i did it last season using newcastle united (with the help of some superb performance of other teams)...why not with Man U?

anyway... (ya...i know ppl get sick of hearing about OFM) ...

the month of ramadhan has arrived and its the 4th time i am going through the fasting month overseas...so far it's been great...berbuka with some of my best mates around sydney...yes, the crowd is different every year but Allah has blessed me with so many good friends throughout the years. from breaking my fast pretty much by myself watching simpsons during my 1st year, He showed me true friends whom i shared my ramadhans with since then...

yesterday was the day me and a few other mates decided to go 'all in'...check this out...me, faisal, zek, hawa, and dewi - we went for badminton in unsw at 8am, followed by squash at 9am...we finished at 10am...and while everyone was tired (considering we all were fasting), happiness was hugely evident...with hawa repeatedly saying 'happy..happy..' in such cheery mood all the way back to barkers, and us all planning for more of such sporty outings...you know its worth it...

as for me...it was just what i needed...thank you faisal for instilling that 'all in' spirit when we all had doubts about playing sports IN THE MORNING on a fasting day...man, the night before i slept at around 1.30am, woke up at 330am for sahur...can't sleep at all till it was time to go play...can't sleep even after coming back and showered...

my head was indeed in ting tong mode...but when i got phone calls from aizat n buk inviting me to join them for basketball at 3pm..maaaaaaaaannnn...how can i resist??????

ting tong or not...i dragged myself to join them all...and it was great...haven't played basketball for AGES and it felt good to be finally shooting, running, grabbing rebounds...of course...the thirst and fatigue was just like crazy...but hey...worth it man...

breaked my fast together with faisal in the car to a 1.5L mineral water....hahaha...felt so good...then later was at a bbq birthday dinner for galven and shim at macquarie with faisal...good food of course...at the end of the day, i was so tired and pretty much was like a zombie when we finally reached faisal's house at near 12midnite...

that is all from me for now...i really look forward to a happy ramadhan and syawal that follows...i want to be happy....but don't we all? =)


Sunny
Manager
Manchester United in OFM......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

No comments: