Wednesday, August 15, 2007

i miss...

i miss...

going home to ppl i call friends...or family...or both...home is just where i sleep on weekdays rite now...no, thats not home...thats just a house...

home is...jb...ipoh...cork...home is, all over sydney...randwick...newtown...muv...kingsford...home is where all those that matters are at...where i am happy to say "i'm home"...

home is everywhere except where house is rite now...

i pack my bags with as many things as possible, but my bag can only take me away from house for so long...and its friggin stupid that i have no choice but to go back to my house...

i feel that because house is not home, i am slowly being disconnected from home...from the people at home...the ones that really matters...i hate feeling disconnected...or...loosely connected...especially from people that i wish i was more closer with...

some people go home, their friends are just next room...next door...in the same building...now i understand why i was so happy when that someone was here...coz during that time...my house IS my home...

people who feel that going back to your houses is going back to home...be thankful...you don't know how much better off you are than people like me...

3 comments:

Duchess Doro said...

aww. so sweeeet. especially the part abt having tht sum1 over n finally having the house as a home.

hehe..its okay sunny, only a few more mnths till ur really HOME. :D

Anonymous said...

yup...

hopefully in a few months, and not sooner =) (no less than 4 months to be exact =P)

in d mean time, i've found many places i can call my home here in sydney...

and looking at the bright side, i'm lucky to have many homes...

my house is not my home: i guess its a fair price to pay in exchange for all the other homes i have =)

maisarah norizan said...

sunny.. jangan la cakap camtu..sedih la baca..=,(