Tuesday, December 26, 2006

i have been having too many dreams lately

this morning i woke up...i straight away recall that i was in a dream...and its just so real that because of the dream, im all in a down/confused mode...

i couldnt remember exactly how the dream went, but as i remembered it, me n my whole family except my dad was at malacca, we wanted to juz take a plane back to JB (WTH???)...and at first take off, i took out my mobile fon to turn it off, and suddenly, there was some electrical failure in the plane...they blamed my phone...but HEY, i was juz turning it off! we had to abort take off...and we all went back inside the airport....

thats not the whole story...

in the plane...i was sitting next to a friend of mine...a good friend of mine...i didnt recall her in the previous scenes before we boarded the plane...but she was just there when i was in my seat...i haven't talked to her for awhile now...last we met, or 'almost' met, i was angry at her...well, in the dream...between me and her was just...(now that i think about it) awkward...

yup, its a weird and stupid dream (take a plane from malacca to JB?) - but dreams are always like that anyway...they rarely make sense...having said that, dreams can be really powerful... they can affect you like its real...the thing between me and that friend of mine...gosh...im so confused now...

i think i also had a couple of dreams before that, one i remembered had my dad in it...but i couldnt remember how the dream went...

dreams... *sigh*

have you woke up from a dream crying? or smiling? or angry or frustrated?

when i was small, i remember i had this nightmare one night...it was the end of the world...flames and chaos everywhere...there was this evil 'thing' flying over the whole area...throwing flames and killing people while laughing...i remember i lost my whole family...i woke up crying...

a few days ago...i dreamt i was killed...

i was in a bus, and sensed that someone was trying to kill me...that someone made a series of efforts to kill me in the bus without being noticed, one of his attempts, he tried to wire up my seat to electrocute me, with a very lame excuse given by the electrician to put some wires on my seat, but i sensed the plot, and moved to another seat...then he asked this mad man with a pair of chopping knife...but i fought him off...

then i shouted, "who is it who has been trying to kill me?show yourself" ... a man stood up, took out a gun...and shot me...i remembered saying after that, "isn't that easier if you want to kill me?"



-i have been having too many dreams lately-


p/s - when am i going to dream that i am a manchester united winger? =P

No comments: