Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sunny's NEW Blog

Welcome welcome~~
Selamat Datang~~
Huan Ying Guang Lin~~

This is my new blog. My old blog is still there for the viewing at http://mohdsunnytan.spaces.msn.com . I have up there all my old posts and a picture gallery.

So, why change?

Well, I blog not only to write things down. In fact, I don't write down everything all the time coz I believe freedom of speech and expression is not (and should not be) total.

Besides writing, I blog because I want to learn more about all the web building codes, designings, and the stuff we can add to a simple blog. While I acknowledge that all I would learn is but a mere drop of water from the sea of knowledge that an IT personnel would have, I do think it is essential that I master this little bit.

I feel that my old MSN Space is very restrictive of this goal I wish to achieve. For example, a lot of the html tags can't go to my posts, and the music player is only available for certain browsers. Hence, I have switched to Blogspot.

I am currently going to start the busiest 2 months of my year, and so I won't be doing much updating on the technical side. The new semester of my uni will start soon, my MSA term is nearing it's end, and MFest is looming ever so closely. Probably I'll still do some postings of those random thoughts I usually have, or issues that I feel necessary.

Do link this blog to yours, and drop by a comment with your link. I shall visit when I do my blog reading rounds, and link them to this blog if you permit.

To mark the beginning of this new phase of my blogging life, I present a video of Merrick and Rosso from Nova 969 Fm ...

2 comments:

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

huuuuuu.... blog baru....
*terpegun*

Uncle Shawn said...

huhuhu..sunny..ni hen mei!! :P haha